She’s here!

Hello! I just thought I’d stop in and share a couple of pictures to introduce our newest addition! Elsie was born this past weekend, a few days after her due date, and is such a delightful baby. God blessed my labor far beyond what I could have asked for, to the point that it was almost “easy,”  and these first days as a family of five have been a true joy! We are thanking God for His incredible grace and for entrusting us with this sweet little life to love and raise and to help know  and love Him! Here she is!

(Post by: Ashley)

17 Responses to “She’s here!”

1. 1 Shilo July 29, 2010 at 12:15 pm

Oh, Ashley! I am so happy for you! And you both are just captivating! CONGRATULATIONS!!

2. 2 @ngie July 29, 2010 at 1:13 pm

Oh, wow! She is amazing! Thanks for getting some pics up. You are beautiful! May the God of Peace continue to be with you. 🙂

3. 3 Summur Braley July 29, 2010 at 2:36 pm

Praise God!!!!!! Congrats!!!!

4. 4 Sarah July 29, 2010 at 3:46 pm

Are you serious? Did you really just have a baby?!? You look absolutely amazing! Congratulations.

5. 5 Ana July 29, 2010 at 4:14 pm

Oh Ashley she is adorable, you look stunning! My prayers are with your family, I pray blessings over your life and wish you the very best on this new adventure.
    xo

6. 6 Anita July 29, 2010 at 5:32 pm

Congratulations! She looks soooo beautiful!

7. 7 RebeccaC July 30, 2010 at 4:31 am

Oh, she’s precious!!! Congratulations, sister!!!! Praying God’s blessings to pour over your family.

8. 8 Phyllis July 30, 2010 at 4:56 am

Congratulations! She’s beautiful! We found that our third just slid right into family life without even making a ripple; it sounds like yours is, too. 🙂

9. 9 Patty Sommer July 30, 2010 at 6:30 am

Congrats, Ashley and family! You are both beautiful!

10. 10 Sarah W July 30, 2010 at 7:33 am

Congrats Ashley! You’re both beautiful!!!!

11. 11 Sarah July 30, 2010 at 10:25 am

Congratulations! Elsie is precious, and you look wonderful! So thankful that everything went well and is continuing to go well!

12. 12 Alicia August 1, 2010 at 12:14 am

Congrats!!! What an exciting time. So thankful that your labor and delivery went well and that Elsie is a good baby. The pictures are fabulous! Enjoy this time.

13. 13 richelle August 2, 2010 at 9:37 pm

Congrats! Just beautiful… and I hope she is just as sweet as our own little Elsie… you’ll be in for a real treat!

Thankful for how God has abundantly blessed and answered your prayers.

14. 14 Kylene Bak August 3, 2010 at 11:29 am

Congratulations I love her name that was my grandmothers name I always thought about using it someday. So thankful you had a fairly easy delivery. May God bless you and give you strength and joy as you rest in His goodness!

15. 15 Kristin Evans August 5, 2010 at 7:30 am

Congratulations! She is beautiful and so are you! Enjoy those precious newborn baby moments!

16. 16 Ashley L. August 9, 2010 at 4:17 pm

Thank you all so much for celebrating little Elsie with us! She continues to be such a joy! I look forward to getting things up and running here again within a few weeks! Take care until then!

17. 17 Julie August 21, 2010 at 1:25 pm

What a beauty!!! Hope you are all doing well and the transition is going smoothly.