An Urgent Prayer Request

I wanted to ask all of you to please be praying for Shilo, our dear friend who has been posting here on the topic of praising God as we create beauty in our homes. I just visited Shilo’s blog and read that she in the midst of a medical emergency and could greatly use our prayers. She has lost sight in one of her eyes and the doctors are still trying to determine the exact cause. Please read her faith-filled post here and pray that God would heal her completely, and that in whatever circumstance He would receive much glory. Please also pray for her family, both near and far, and for God’s peace and comfort for all.

11 Responses to “An Urgent Prayer Request”

1. 1 kim November 27, 2009 at 4:45 pm

Wow, what a story and amazing perspective. Sight is something I really take for granted all the time. I will be praying for her and her family and they seek to find answers and cope with this.

2. 3 Addie November 28, 2009 at 5:23 am

Praying for healing for Shilo! Jesus your will be done.

3. 4 Julie November 28, 2009 at 5:21 pm

Thank you God for Shilo’s beautiful outlook on this unexpected and scary trial. Thank you Father that you are our healer and we trust that you will work this situation for her good and for your glory. We wait for you and we ask that your presence bring peace and comfort and we believe in your miraculous touch even today.

4. 5 Ashley L. November 30, 2009 at 7:33 pm

Sorry that I don’t have time to put up another post, but please read Shilo’s blog for a very encouraging update!!! http://myplaceofpeace.blogspot.com/ Praise God and keep praying!

5. 6 kanchan December 7, 2009 at 10:22 am

i am expecting one interview call from client. please pray for me. that i do well in client interview and get that project assignment.

please pray for me. last time. i prayered for new project assignment through this website. On the same day. i got interview call . praise to god. this is my testimony.

i have cleared the first round of interview. i pray to god to give me wisdom and knowledge to clear the second round of interview.and get assigned to this project.

Praise the lord. amen.

6. 7 Ashley L December 8, 2009 at 12:42 pm

I’m praying for your interview!

7. 8 kanchan December 14, 2009 at 9:08 am

hi
    i am waiting for interview call. please pray for my success in interview and career growth. i want to get assigned in new project. i am very much worried about my job and career.. please pray for my career.. please.. i believe in jesus. he wil take care of my life …

also i am in love with one person.. please pray for me and him. i want to marry him. i pray to god. that he too will realize our love. and get serious in our relationship.

thanks to jesus. praise the lord. amen.

8. 9 allwyn January 5, 2010 at 12:37 pm

dear brother iam allwyn brother i lost my job 1 year later my supervisor planned and did this with the help of the colic staffs my self and my parents are pleaded several times taht i was innocent he gave 3 memo and kicked me out from the job on jan 2009 that is cmc hospital am an x ray tech from an poor family my father was getting retire ment this year june he was clerk in gov aided college my brother is studing bsc 2 nd year i was getting punished by those peoples in x ray deptment as well as by the supervisor i was seeking for job lyke wise 1 year passed my supervisor has an influence in all the hospitals in chennai and banglore now i was helpless god is an only way to help me and lift me and now vacencies comes in cmc hospital for x ray tech iam going to apply tommarrow i wont trust any human being am trusting god i was praying regularly in fasting now i have been now 100 %confident surely jesus will give my job again in an same institution i have hope god is d only way he have to pleed for me and have to get my job back and i have to stand and do the job in the witness of god so please pray for my job and family thank you brrother surely i need my job god have to give pray for me brothet ,.tommarrow god have to done mighty thing in my life and job

9. 10 Biju February 12, 2010 at 5:25 pm

I am Biju.working at Marriott hotel in Armenia.I have some difficulties at work.Please pray for me to job better and get job confirmed.May God bless me with this job

1. 1 Thankful for Yellow and Brown Swirl Carpet (and a special giveaway) « Trackback on November 21, 2011 at 12:31 pm