Coffee, anyone?

coffee

Do you love spending time with good friends over a nice cup of coffee or tea? I have a reason for asking this question, but I am not going to share that until next week. It’s a surprise! In the meantime, leave a simple “yes” in the comments if you enjoy sharing your life with friends this way!

16 Responses to “Coffee, anyone?”

1. 1 susanmarie September 15, 2009 at 5:49 pm

YES!! But minus the coffee. =) I love enjoying good conversation with friends – over a piece of chocolate cake. =)

2. 2 Jen September 15, 2009 at 6:32 pm

Yes, over tea. My daughter and I host afternoon tea regularly for friends and neighbors….and she and I have our own private tea every Wednesday together. It’s my favorite way to fellowship.

3. 3 Kelly September 15, 2009 at 6:35 pm

Tea…coffee…chai… you name it I’m there! There is ritual and depth that is comforting in such a sweet time of fellowship!

4. 4 Janna September 15, 2009 at 6:50 pm

Yes, if it doesn’t taste like coffee 🙂 I like cinnamon dolce or pumpkin spice lattes!

5. 5 Sarah W September 15, 2009 at 8:25 pm

You bet! It’s the best way to have girl time! 🙂

6. 6 Shilo September 15, 2009 at 8:34 pm

I love having friends over for a latte from my trusty espresso machine…still going strong after 9 years. 🙂

7. 7 Addie September 15, 2009 at 9:59 pm

I love going out for coffee with a girlfriend! Unfortunately that doesn’t happen as much anymore since it’s sometimes very difficult with kids in a coffee shop, at least for me. I love me a Starbucks green tea lattee. mmmm

8. 8 Junglewife September 15, 2009 at 11:58 pm

Oh yes, please! I love a cup of tea or coffee while chatting with my girlfriends. Either one with lots of sugar and cream, please!

9. 9 Holly September 16, 2009 at 2:08 am

Yes! And coffee or tea ~ it doesn’t matter!

10. 10 Ashley L September 16, 2009 at 3:53 am

I’ll chime in and say that coffee shop+friends is one of my favorite things in life. Oh, and eggnog lattes; I wish those were a world-wide phenomenon!

11. 11 Jami Gustafson September 16, 2009 at 11:36 am

YES!!! I have a coffee date tomorrow morning with a friend, in fact.

12. 12 Kimmy G. September 17, 2009 at 6:42 am

I love coffee time and wish I could make it a daily or weekly ritual with my friends. I also don’t think that coffee time has to be with just your girlfriends (although it is super awesome to have girltime and it is nice here in the states that they have 24hr starbucks ;-)) I have had some good coffee time with older friends and family as well as my signifcant other. It is just nice to sit, sip and talk. Miss you and our coffee time Ashley L. Maybe we should try it long distance over a phone call?

13. 13 Bolivian city girl September 17, 2009 at 12:02 pm

I love coffee time with anyone of my loved ones.But I do have a weakness in my heart for a latte and a nice long chat with a trusted girlfriend.

14. 14 Becka September 17, 2009 at 4:17 pm

I am a social “drinker”. Lol. My dad was a lonely coffee drinker when I was a kid and I started sitting with him in the mornings, with a cup of joe. Now, since my dh does not drink, I relish the mornings when my coffee loving son has a cup with me. Does he count as a friend?

15. 15 Lisa Anderson September 17, 2009 at 7:34 pm

Yes! And coffee dates with my husband are the best, too!

16. 16 Jody McComas September 18, 2009 at 2:12 am

I love having coffee with women and having great conversation. This is my favorite season because I can have pumpkin spice lattes!