Kids and Culture: Part 3

Here is the last post of your beautiful pictures! Thank you so much to each of you who participated!

From Amanda in Taiwan:

looking-backLooking Back

From Richelle in Niger:

les-trois-amies-rsLes Trois Amies

making-tea-collage-rs1Making Tuareg Tea

From Ana in Costa Rica:

saidiSaidi, age 6,  from the Ngobe Guble Tribe

From Brin in Brazil:

p2140237Play Date in the Amazon

From Patty in Ghana:

careyboatTraveling to a stilt village by boat

careypriscilola1Carey’s best friend, Priscilla

From Rebecca in Mexico:

april-7-2009-minolta-164“Guedito” in charge of the ring pillow at a traditional coming of age birthday party for a 15 year old friend or family member

From Julie in Paraguay:

timmy-terereDrinking tereré, a Paraguayan tea

paraguayan-dancing-girlsParaguayan dancing girls

From Rita in Venezuela:

jaydeJayde wearing her traditional Ye’Kwana face paint

Again, thank you so much for the wonderful pictures! I hope everyone has enjoyed seeing these glimpses of the beauty of God’s creation world-wide!

7 Responses to “Kids and Culture: Part 3”

1. 1 Ashley L. April 15, 2009 at 4:05 pm

I added one more picture that I accidentally missed adding when I first posted this. Please don’t miss Rita’s adorable picture!

2. 3 amanda wu April 16, 2009 at 12:07 pm

It must not have been easy putting this together. But, I know that I for one have really enjoyed seeing all the photos. 🙂 Thanks for sharing with us and letting us share as well!

blessings!!

3. 4 Richelle Wright April 17, 2009 at 7:27 am

thanks for all your work! lovely, lovely photos!

4. 5 Ashley L. April 17, 2009 at 1:58 pm

I am so happy to hear that you have enjoyed the photos! I have loved seeing what each person has submitted! Thank YOU for sending them in! We have hit a very unexpected time of major transition in our family/ministry, so I unfortunately won’t be writing much for the next few weeks. More on that in a day or two! God bless!

1. 1 A Break And Something To Look Forward To « Missionary Moms Trackback on June 19, 2009 at 2:27 pm
  2. 2 Don’t Forget! « Missionary Moms Trackback on January 8, 2010 at 12:04 pm